Here is a simple summary of information that you probably most want to know
• I store your name, address, phone number and emails but only if you buy, contact me by email or sign up.
• I don't buy emails from anyone else and I don't sell your email addresses to anyone else. Unless required by law or in order to fulfil a contract, I will never pass, sell or give your information to third parties.
• You can unsubscribe at anytime – just email me to let me know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• I do not have access to or store any payment data as the third party services PayPal and SumUp do my payment processing. They too, have very strict privacy policies.
• I do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to me unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
I have to keep certain records to fulfil my administrative and financial obligations, so if you purchase items from this web-site or send me an e-mail asking me something, I'll use and hold your data for this. For web-site purchases, PayPal will act as my agent in using and holding data in order to pass your name, address, e-mail, payment and order details to me. For enquiries via the web-site, you would normally be asked for your name and e-mail, this information is shared with the web-host. My retention period of specific individuals' data is seven years following the end of the tax year in which an order was processed or an enquiry received. All data held by me which I no longer need to hold will be destroyed by a secure means.
In this Policy “I”, “Me” and “My” refer to Sue Payton.
In this policy “My Site” and “Website” refer to www.suepayton.co.uk.
INFORMATION ABOUT ME
• My Site, www.suepayton.co.uk is owned and operated by Sue Payton, 101 High Street, Newport, Shropshire. TF10 7AY.
• I am the data controller for my Site www.suepayton.co.uk and services.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in my possession or likely to come into my possession).
While using my Service, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, City, Post code, State, Province, ZIP
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
I may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
I use the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain my Service
• To notify you about changes to my Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of my Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that I can improve my Service
• To monitor the usage of my Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To occasionally provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. I may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using my Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
I may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Retention of Data
I will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or I am legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
I may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend my rights or property
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on my behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how my Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
My Website host Clikpic will collect statistics about My Site including user numbers and patterns. This data will not include any personally identifying information and will not be shared by me with other third parties.
I may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of my Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Links to Other sites
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are customs to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Effective date: May 24, 2018